- Written by Super User Super User
- Category: Documentation and Setup Documentation and Setup
- Created: 23 August 2012 23 August 2012
This template comes with few Basic Options to help you further customize your Joomla website. Choose from how you want to display your logo to what type of fonts you want on the website.
To change the template basic options you simply need to follow the steps below.
1. Login into the Administration Control Panel of you Joomla website.
2. For Joomla sites you'll need to navigate to Extensions >> Template Manager. Click on the title of your Joomla template.
3. Below you'll see the template basic options for this template. There are several basic options to change here so we suggest you play around with them to see what best suits your Joomla website.
Basic Options Explained
Need Help? Documentation: Helpful documentation for our Wright Framework.
Remove Branding: This will remove the branding located near the footer of the page.
Style: The Wright template only comes with one template theme.
Enable Mootools: You have the option to turn off the core Joomla mootools.
Logo Image: Choose how you want to display your logo. You can choose to use the template logo file, a module position, or from a list of images. For more on how to set up your logo see Logo Setup.
Logo Width: Change the width of the logo depending on your image and the module position located next to the logo will change widths automatically.
Body Font: Choose from several different fonts for the overall site.
Heading Font: Choose from several fonts for the heading on your site.
Columns: Choose how you want your columns displayed and the widths of those columns.
Doctype: Choose the output of your Joomla website.
Bootstrap grid mode: The Template can work either in a 960px grid (px) or using a fluid grid (%).
Enable Bootstrap's responsive behavior: You can select whether you want to have responsive behavior (mobile/tablet view).